Sunday 5 February 2012

Welcome to the blog where we fight back poor construction!

I started this blog with one thing in mind - to try and change what home owners, particular condo buyers, have come to accept as acceptable building practices.


Condo's in my city (Toronto) are being built at break neck speeds.  I only have to look outside my window to find a number of developments that are either in construction or have been completed within the last 5 years.  


See for your self.



(Click to click on any picture on this blog to enlarge)




As you can see in the picture above, 80% of what you see around me has gone up in the last 5 years or less.  I can't help wonder how they got them up so fast.  Well... mystery solved.  Poor workmanship and shoddy construction.


This blog is dedicated for all to see and for all to share their experiences.   Send me your photos, tell me your story!  Tell me who your architect, planner, developer and builder were!  I'll post them up and share them with the masses!


I'm going to start with my own unit.  With it's very own post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a journalist and I'd like to speak with you. I have sent you a message (to the handle "Kaji") on the Urban Toronto Forums. Please have a look and get in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice & informative article, I highly appreciate your efforts, we provide best LANEWAY HOUSE TORONTO in Toronto, East York, the West End, North York, and North Toronto, Ontario-Canada.

    ReplyDelete